Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Transformers - Roll out

Transformers 4 is coming. I love Transformers and I have never failed to watch every one of the movies in the cinema. I like the simple mind of these robotic aliens. They are so truthful to other another and the theme is so simple – good against evil. There is no guessing game and it is plain simplicity. How I wish life is that simple. And, I like their quotes too. Some of them are so meaningful and so real. Allow me to quote a few:

 “You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves. From here, the fight will be your own.” These are cruel words but yet so inspiring.

And there is another one:
“Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing”. How true, how true, life is so unpredictable. At times, you have to make the decision of your life at the worst possible moment.

Anyway, if you are looking for a Transformer souvenir coin, you can get it from Singapore Mint. They carry our heroes ‘Optimus Prime’ and ‘Bumblebee’, but I think these are already sold out. There are still some ‘Megatron’ left, but I bet you would prefer an Autobot. These coins are minted by Singapore mint for Tuvalu and they are semi-numismatic. So, be careful because semi-numismatic has limited collectible value.

Lastly, I would like to quote the following from Transformers.
“It’s been an honour serving with you all.”

1 comment:

  1. That could be a problem on a poor quality coin that should have a far less value.
    In some cases, the item you are looking to bid on might be available for pick up only.
    Take a look: coin collector shop

    ReplyDelete